Windows 7 Embedded
1. Home Screen of Windows 7 Embedded
2. By Default Windows 7 Embedded Operating System is in Lock Mode So before start any system related changes unlock Operating System by below steps.
f. System Restart and unlock operating system. Now you can able to change operating system like modify IP address, Change Computer name, install Software, Install printer or any devices.
3. USB Storage.
e. Here Three Option
i. Enable USB Storage
ii. Enable and Read only
iii. Disable USB Storage
Select option as per your requirement.
4. Change Terminal Manager Default Password
5. Basic Setting like Assign IP address and Computer name Change ,add new printers are same as normal Window 7 operating System
c. Add New Printers
6. Different Cloud Client Available built in